- Bring a Yoga Mat & a Towel
- Arrive 15 minutes before class.
- Dress in light, fitted exercise clothing. A sleeveless top and shorts are best.
- Avoid heavy meal 2-3 hours before class, however snack on a fruit or a light energy bar.
- Be well-hydrated. Drink lots of water before coming to class.
As often as you can. “For great results, practice three times per week. For life changing results, practice six days per week,” says Bikram.
Everyone is different – it is a matter of listening to your body. If you’re feeling sluggish, dizzy or even nauseous during or after the class you may be dehydrated or mineral deficient. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. You might also like to try some electrolytes for extra sodium and potassium that is lost via sweating.
Always follow your doctor’s orders and consult with your doctor if you are on any medications or have any known health issues. Pay attention to your body during class, and if necessary, consult your doctor when your symptoms change. Dizziness or nausea may occur during your class. If this happens, lay down and let the teacher know.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- New students arrive 20 minutes before class begins.
- Sign in at the front desk.
- No perfume or strong odor lotions in the hot room.
- No shoes in the hot room (Have clean feet)
- Turn off cell phones and pagers
- Once class begins you will not be allowed into the room
- DO NOT TALK DURING THE CLASS!!!!
- No talking during the class, ask questions before or after the class.
- Do your very best to stay in the yoga room once class begins. If an emergency requires you to leave, please leave and re-enter between postures
- Observe silence after final SAVASANA – mediation.
- Leave the room quietly. Respect others.
- Enjoy the peace and energy you take from this class and come back tomorrow!
First Visit? Save time, print & complete registration forms here or better still visit our online scheduler here to register, pay and book your class.